Power Armor negates a set percent of Power Damage, the algorithm used to calculate which % is blocked is:
(Armor - Armor Penetration) / (Armor + 100)
In other words, with 100 effective armor, your effective health against that type of damage would be twice of your actual health. With 200 effective armor, it is tripled, and so on.
Below is a list of all artifacts granting Power Armor, the amount given and cost at max tier.
Power Armor has no limit, as much may be built as possible.
- Doctor Destiny's Dreamstone, 30, 2500 Credits
- Eclipso's Diamond, 40, 2250 Credits
- Entropy Aegis, 60, 3000 Credits
- Gorilla Grodd's Helmet, 30, 2500 Credits
- Helm of Fate, 70, 3000 Credits
- Kryptonian War Armor, 60, 3000 Credits
- Mirror Master's Prism, 40, 1750 Credits
- Oa Gambit, 35, 2250 Credits
- Olympus Gambit, 10 +15 Aura, 2500 Credits
- Phantom Stranger's Necklace, 15 (max 45), 2000 Credits
- Ra's al Ghul's Robe, 30, 2750 Credits
- Spear of Destiny, 40, 2250 Credits
- Sword of Beowulf, 50, 2750 Credits