| *Patch Notes *Strategy *Costumes *Trivia
This is the page for Batman's patch notes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause users to have permanently muffled sound after using Batman’s ultimate
- Fixed an issue that could cause Batman to become stuck
- Attack Damage base reduced from 53 to 50
- Attack Damage per level reduced from 2.9 to 2.8
- Damage ratio reduced from .6 to .5
- Mark damage reduced from 50/80/110/140 to 30/60/90/120
- Energy cost increased from 20 to 25
- No longer applies on-hit effects
- This skill has been completely reworked.
- Batman now drops a crippling smoke cloud at his current location for 3s as he grapples into the air for up to 2s and reveals the enemies in a 700 radius. While in the air, he reveals all enemies in the area below him and can target an enemy to swoop down on them and deal (100/150/200/250 + 90%) Attack damage. If he picks no target, he will return to center of the cloud.
- When Batman descends, he gains the Dark Knight buff for a duration of 6 seconds, granting him increased Move Speed (10/13/17/20%) and Energy regeneration (10 per second). In addition, his passive is enabled for the duration of the Dark Knight buff.
- Changed from Bruiser class to Assassin Class
- Watching Waiting now has Batman deal additional attack damage instead of regen health